(The biggest ever) Empties

Even though blogging has more than taken a back seat in life recently I've for some reason still been collecting all my empties for a post.


The favourite deodorant.


More deodorant - probably from when my favourite wasn't a good price!


More smellies - I promise I don't go through these like it looks like I do, this really is just from a long period of time! I do like the Cien ones as a cheaper alternative but probably wouldn't buy the others again.


Shampoo and conditioner. Nothing exciting, I like the Dove but like how cheap you can get Tresemme on a good deal but can't use it all the time as it dries out my hair and scalp. Aussie was a treat to try and save my hair and I love it but only when it's the right price!


Make up empties do not happen for me often! I finished off two more Rimmel stay matte powders that are my holy grail powder. I like both the Revlon colourstay for combination/oily skin and the L'oreal infallible matte. Have rebought them both. I like the little mac sample mascaras but will never spend that much on a mascara myself! The Benefit eyebrow product was a freebie and like the mac samples I will not buy it at the price it is.


A few face bits. Some little sample moisturiser, face wash and face mask. Nivea moisturiser I like but I have lots of others to use up and the Micellar waters are my go to for removing my make up everyday.


Bath products. These aren't something I often buy but think I bought these with a voucher after my birthday (maybe?). Considering they're M&S they were a really good price and I'd definitely buy them again.


The most random assortment ever. The soap at the top I would definitely buy again, it's lasted ages and smells lovely. Both lush shower gels I'd probably buy again if I was going to treat myself but otherwise nothing exciting to recommend.


And, finally..... A massive dry shampoo and a tiny one. I've learnt the hard way over the years that Batiste is best and always will be, nothing else works for me dry shampoo wise.

Comments