Housing with Hannah | Part eleven - What's happened so far?

I've officially moved in. Few updates on how I'm doing...

The next door neighbour didn't tell me her name when I introduced myself. Awkward.

I've lost count of the amount of times I have walked in and out the house to move stuff in.

When my bed was delivered it got dumped in my door way and the men ran away...I had to drag it upstairs along with the mattress alone and then construct the bed.

I had a fight with my wheelie bin and the two locks I needed to unlock to actually get it onto the street to be collected!

The hamster managed to get lose during moving him from one house to the other. Thankfully it was before driving and so the situation was resolved however I was then worried the thing was stressed and that I had killed it. I hadn't.

When a builder came round to give me a quote I felt like an idiot as he stated very loudly I'd not even told him what needed doing...Isn't that your job pal?

Trying to document all the little funny stories as a log to remind me in the future...I have no internet for a couple of weeks either so don't expect much!

Comments