Housing with Hannah | Part Ten - Things work out in the end

Originally, this post title was I might be homeless. It was three weeks until I need to be out my current house and to say I was freaking out is definitely an understatement.

I was worried that I was going to have to put all my stuff into storage and couch surf till things got sorted, but now..I'm more hopeful!

I've now been to my solicitors for them to go through all the paperwork with me and decide on a day for completion...so this means I finally have a day to get my keys. That day is today!!

I cannot wait for the next chapter of this adventure to begin and am looking forward to putting my stamp on my own little place. I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to do lots of little home posts and DIY things and the lot. Watch this space...

Comments