Day trip! Blair Drummond Safari Park

This year for my Birthday I was staying with my boyfriend in Scotland. He lives in Dundee. When I stay with him we don't tend to do and awful lot but on my Birthday I made it clear I wanted a trip out somewhere. I had toyed with the idea of going into Edinburgh but as Matthew pointed out we'd probably spend a lot of money, possibly on not a lot! The other option was to go to the Safari park that's about an hour way. The night before I still hadn't really made up my mind as the weather in both places was meant to be pretty poo.

In the morning I looked again at the weather forecast and when I saw it wasn't going to rain for another few hours decided on the Safari park. Considering I'm not exactly a child anymore I think I enjoyed myself maybe a little bit too much!

Here's some of the millions of pictures I took :)















Comments