Slimming World | I'm half way to target!

It's taken me a lot longer than I'd have liked it to. The daily struggle between I want to feel better, look better, be healthier and I want chocolate and a Chinese please has been difficult. I won't say it's a breeze, because for me it isn't.

I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. As much as I hope that will change, I'm not sure it ever will. I like to eat a lot, on Slimming World that isn't a problem, if anything it is encouraged. However, I just love all the wrong things. I do love fruit too and I'm trying to get my head around the fact that if I'm not hungry enough to have some fruit I'm probably not hungry at all.

So, I've now lost a stone and a half and am half way to where I think I want to be. Although for me my target weight is a weight that would still class me as overweight I want to be able to maintain the weight. I would rather be a bit heavier, happier but also a lot lighter than I have been...than try and lose a lot more weight then pile it all back on.

I'd love to lose a stone by my birthday (September) but in all honesty it probably won't happen. My goal at the moment is to get to target by Christmas (maybe even a few pounds under - then when I go back after Christmas I might still be happy with my weight!).

I am really proud of myself even though it's taken me longer than I first hoped as every pound is a step in the right direction. I am even fitting back into smaller clothes and that I must say is pretty rewarding!

Comments