Slimming World | What I eat in a day - A typical work day

A typical day starts for me about 7 am. I know I should but usually I don't have any breakfast. I tend to just grab a cup of tea or coffee for whilst I get ready. This morning I had a coffee and managed to eat a little this morning, just a banana!

Lunch time. Today is left over pasta in a passatta based sauce with some quark and spinach topping. When I made it, it was meant to be the spinach cannelloni but my pasta had grown a slight fur so instead I cooked some normal pasta stirred in the passatta sauce and added the 'stuffing' on the top. It turned out okay and is nice and filling. I also had some strawberries, raspberries and grapes with a muller light orange with dark chocolate sprinkles and some fizzy flavoured water (don't worry, it's no added sugar).



6pm. Home from work. Today seems to just be a day for eating left overs. Tonight's tea is the last of a batch of bbq pulled pork I made. I'm going to boil some brown rice and have a pile of broccoli and leek with it too. This is also a slimming world recipe and is a really easy, shove it in the slow cooker one!

8pm and it's snack time before bed. I like to save all my syns for the evening to enjoy with a good cup of tea. Tonight I've been a little naughty and gone over my syns slightly. I bought a pan au chocolate from lidl bakery on Tuesday and it was still sat in the cupboard. According to the app it's between 16 and 21 syns but I enjoyed it so that's that. I also had my healthy b which was a special k cereal bar.


Sooooo, I kind of failed with this. I always forget to take pictures of my food but there's some there at least! 

Comments