Project pan/Empties | Part two


Not even sure how long I've been collecting these empties. I''d say about three months. Weirdly my favourite deodorant features only once here. It's deodorant though so don't really know what else to say...


This yankee candle I bought in the January sales and loved it. The last bit didn't burn for some reason but I'd definitely buy it again (just maybe not full price). The candle of the right was a cotton smelling one. Not normally what I'd go for but was pretty refreshing. 


So unusual for me to have any make up empties let alone this many! A primer that I love and use every day. Again the powder is a firm favourite. The little mac sample mascara I liked but probably won't ever buy a full size as I have so many sample ones kicking about. The bellapierre lipstick I like but has sadly broken and as I have similar colours I am getting rid of. Benefit they're real has a positive review from me but my lashes don't seem to do a lot so I'm happy to not pay more for mascara as I don't think it makes a huge amount of difference.


The no7 mask has gone off. It's all separated and a bit gross. The other one is a sample of a rose mask. It was nice but after only one use I can't comment a lot. I'm also not the biggest fan of that scent. 


I always remove my make up with Micellar water and cotton pads. I don't see the point however in spending a fortune on them so I tend to pick this up mostly when it's on an offer. The cotton pads are the best ones I've used as they were big enough to remove a whole face of make up with just one.


My gums bleed when I brush my teeth (gross I know) so I've been trying to see if this toothpaste made a difference. I don't think it did so it's expensive for a toothpaste!


I'm not usually fussy about body wash, however I've managed to get some nicer lush ones in swaps recently. I don't think I'd pay as much as they are very often but they are really nice, do last ages and the smell actually stays with you longer than just the shower. The others I'd use again but I do use pretty much whatever!


Dove shampoo and conditioner used to be my favourite. However now again I kind of just buy whatever is on offer. I think it's good to change it up from time to time as otherwise I feel like my hair gets a kind of build up from using the same product all the time. I'd use the Andrew Barton again too but I honestly didn't really see a reduction in the frizz of my hair. The little minis it was good to use up as somehow I seem to have millions of mini products. Batiste is just the best dry shampoo. I've tried loads of others and need to stop bothering as sometimes they just get thrown out. It actually makes me sad that I don't have any at the moment.

Comments