Housing with Hannah | Part Six - I found somewhere!

After what has felt like the longest and most tiring few weeks I am happy to say I have found somewhere. The offer has been accepted, the paperwork has been handed in and I've sent off my mortgage application. Fingers crossed this time it doesn't all go to pot!

Sooo, it's a little two bed terraced house the other side of Hull to where I am now. There's a few shops at the end of the street (actually quite a few) and a big ASDA about a two minute drive away. It's a similar distance to where I work from where I am now and not too far from the other people I know from uni who are still in Hull.  

The garden is barely a garden - it's a slab of concrete but there's enough space for a little table and some chairs for when the weather is nicer and a few pot plants. It has a bathroom upstairs! Which sounds silly but is something I was really wanting, I have an overactive bladder and so have to get up a lot at night to pee (TMI?). So having a toilet nearer the bedroom was important. There's also a toilet downstairs which is also good for me! There's a living room and separate dinning room. Not sure I needed both but more space is good! The kitchen is fairly big, has only been fitted in the last six months and has good space for all the key things I'm after. The master bedroom is huge...I want to redo the decorating in it and change a few bits and bobs but the spare room is perfect how it is so while I make the changes I can live in there. 

I'm very excited about it all now and although it's scary and going to cost me a fortune to sort furniture etc I can't wait to get the keys and start putting my touch on the house and to make it my little abode. Keep an eye out, I'll definitely be doing lots of posts about the process!

Comments