Lush Haul

So I ran out of lush stuff a couple of weeks before Christmas and a bath without lush is a bath not worth having so I picked up a few things in the sale. They took ages to arrive and at one point I didn't even know if I'd get them but here they are!


The fire cracker box was this one. Two bath bombs - the experimenter and intergalactic. Wanted to try these for ages and a bubblebar in candy mountain.


Merry Christmas box. Dashing Santa, Peeping Santa, Cinders, Golden Wonder and Lord of Misrule. 


These bits are other things I got that were on sale. I got another Golden Wonder, Dashing Santa and Cinders and a little 100ml Snow Fairy. 

I've not used many of these yet but I'm super excited and even though they're mostly Christmas ones that really doesn't matter to me - I am still burning Christmas candles too.

Comments