Empties


Think I deserve an award for finishing a conditioner and shampoo at the same time! Really liked these, nice and thick and think kept my hair looking nicer for longer. I like to mix up what brands I use as think otherwise my hair gets used to them and isn't as good.


I don't often use shower gel but like to have some nearby incase I decide I want to use it. This one smelt nice and for like £1 I cannot really complain!


I use talc after I shower to make sure I'm fully dry..kinda gross! I like to make sure under my boobs etc is dry as having bigger boobs sometimes means I get sores otherwise (not like battle wound sores...I really hope someone knows what I mean!)


Maybe the most boring picture here - cheap toothpaste from Lidl. As you know I don't like paying more than I have to, this works fine as far as I'm concerned just isn't as minty as other toothpastes.


Make up - not often are there any items of make up I use up so this is something! The mascara I really liked and will probably repurchase. I've already replaced the Collection lasting perfection concealer as I love it. The Rimmel Stay Matte powder I also have a new one of and the Collection powder are what I used before the Rimmel and for some reason had kept hold of (probably for that tiny bit left...I'm not gonna use that though really, am I?!)


Two on the left have always been my favourite however after using the Wilko one I may be converted. It's less than a pound a bottle and I actually think does a better job than the Right Guard. Nivea I don't use as a preference but think I bought when it was on offer and nothing else was.


Nspa pink grapefruit, raspberry face wipes. These smell amazing but I'm not a huge fan of as they're a bit dry. They're fine for wiping my hands or like mouth but wouldn't want to have to remove my make up with them. Top left Halo facial wipes, I like - does what it says on the tin. Middle ones are toilet tissue and I love to have in my bag just for on the go. Right ones are Antibacterial multisurface wipes and also came in handy to just have in my room. I'd probably not buy these specific ones in the future but they were handy.

Comments