Current favourites

Lab2 Multi-purpose brush - love these brushes for applying my make up especially the one on the right as it just blends my foundation so well.


Tea - Something I've always loved really but enjoy more in the cold weather. I just love tea.


Coffee machine - Again something I really like in cold weather. My coffee machine is life.


Blanket - It's too cold as night to sleep without my lovely blanket.



Candles - Love having a candle on when I'm in my room. Makes me feel relaxed and as you can see I've got through quite a few recently. These ones smell amazing too.


Schuh vans - I bought these spontaneously on the way to work a few weeks ago as I needed some black shoes. They're really comfy, pretty sturdy and I think they're quite pretty shoes too.


Garnier micella water - I've liked this stuff for a while but I just think it removes my make up so well.


Colossal Kajal - This I love at the moment. I can't always be bothered to do liquid liner so using this to line my upper water line makes my eyes defined without the effort of liquid liner.

Comments