5 things that make a perfect Christmas

1. Food. For me, this is the most important. From the meat for the Christmas dinner to the cheese and biscuits to the chocolates to snack on (even when you're so full you think you're going to pop!). I think the key to this is planning and knowing your audience. Write a list and remember to cater for everyone you have visiting!


2. Presents...And don't forget anyone! Again I think it's so important to plan. Write down ideas and know what money you have and what you plan on spending. I don't think it's easy to buy for people spur of the moment but that's probably just me!


3. Candles. Make me feel so festive if it's the right scent, I love how cosy candles make me feel too.


4. Family. Literally the most important part of Christmas to me. Not living with my parents makes me so grateful for any time I get to spend with them. This year my Grandad and Nan will be spending Christmas with us too and that makes me all the more excited.
 
5. Music. I think there's something about being together all cosy, warm and full with some music on. I just love how music sets a mood and a lovely atmosphere. Although, don't put on the CD you got that swears lots when in the presence of your grandparents (I remember doing that a few years ago and it was not received well!).

Comments