Personal planners

After attending the Hull Al Porto blogger meet I was left looking through my goodies for ages! After about the third time of looking through I remembered I had a voucher for Personal planners. I've had a diary from them before from another blogger event and I use it all the time and love it. So I decided to order another diary as the one I have runs out in the new year. 


After browsing the website I decided to get a smaller diary and a notebook this time. You can chose the covers and the design and everything yourself so I chose graduation photos for the front of both of mine.



The diary I chose the above layout for. It's got little time slots on each day and the back has colouring in! 


This is the back of my diary, a picture I really like from my holiday this year.


I also got a notebook from personal planner this time. It's only small but I've just got it lined to jot things down in as it's perfect handbag size. 

I really cannot recommend diaries and notebooks etc from personal planner enough! I cannot imagine not having my diary from them now after almost having one for a year. It's perfect to create exactly what you need and gives you plenty of choice to make your diary personal to you.

Comments