Make up | Top 3 - Lipsticks


The idea of choosing only three lipsticks as my top three kind of scares me...A lot. It's weird to think just over a year ago I didn't really use lipstick at all. Now, I think I have around 60 (I'm not counting and facing up to the fact I possibly have more) lipsticks >.<

When I actually started looking, although I love a lot of my lipsticks choosing three wasn't actually too difficult - this made me then wonder why I have so many?!

Maybelline Color Drama - Keep it classy. I have three from this range and to be honest I love all three. They're so easy to wear , not drying and they last for ages. I love this colour the most of the three I have because it's just an everyday kind of colour. This product retails at £5 and is very much worth every penny!


Mac - Taupe. It was actually quite hard to chose just one Mac lipstick, usually Mac is what I'll reach for. I have a few colour lipsticks this kind of nude-y colour but I have to say taupe is my favourite as it lasts so long because of it being a matte finish. This lipstick is by far the most expensive of the three at £15.50 but I just love a Mac.


Rimmel Kate - 01, Red Nose Red. I love a good red lip, I don't wear one often for fear of looking like the joker but when I do reach for a red it just has to be this one. It's lovely and creamy, it's easy to apply, it lasts for ages and it's just the perfect true red. Retailing at £5.50 it's a great price too.


Lipsticks to stay away from. For me, no matter the brand, a lipstick that's a similar shade to your skin tone is a no no. I remember the years when people put foundation over their lips and still I think it looks awful! Because I have fairly pigmented lips anything making them look like skin just washes me out and doesn't look right.

Comments