Life | What did I get for my birthday?

I know this post is well over due...oops? Going to do the usual - I am not bragging in any way, shape or form. I know I am very lucky.

My parents bought me a new laptop. The one I had saw me through my time at uni and I'd had for four years. However the screen had started to jump and it was running really slowly so I got a new one, that I really really like.


The boyfriend got me a Chromecast. Which I didn't use for the first few days I had it (I was too lazy to even set it up) but now I watch all my youtube videos through it on a daily basis. 

I got lots of vouchers (boots haul went up last week). I've not spent them all yet though so keep an eye out for more purchases! I was also lucky enough to get some money, I treated myself to few things and still have some money left also.

I got the book The Girl on the Train. Which I read in less than 24 hours. Oops? Review to come... 


My lovely Biomeds got me a pandora bracelet! You may have seen that at the Hull blogger meet I won a charm so now I have a bracelet to put that on.


I also got a lovely candle from another friend. I've burnt it a lot but there's still loads left. It's a papaya and mango one and literally smells amazing.


I also got some alcohol, obviously I can't show you that as it has been consumed!

Comments