Halloween - Playing with make up, FAIL!

Tuesday morning with a list of things to do as long as my arm I spent trying to create make up looks for Halloween instead! I've literally uploaded all the photos I took to prove how much of a fail my morning was!


My camera decided it was too early and wouldn't focus.



Attempting some bruising looks around my eyes.




Grey contour (using eye shadow) that then decided it didn't want to blend.



And then the focus went again...




Finished look - Was going for some sort of living dead thingy, as you can see I didn't do too great!









Lots of photos attempting to show the eye make up - Actually fairly pleased with this part of the look.




Apparently I then tried to get a better picture of what it looked like, I still failed as the make up was the problem not the way I was taking the picture!


One final attempt at getting a good picture of my eye make up...not awful.





These four pictures make me laugh...A lot. I thought I'd try and do an Ursula look. And this is what happened. Maybe it was the fact I felt uninspired? Maybe I'm just rubbish?! Last year I managed to create a pretty good sugar skull candy look so I'm not 100% sure why I did so badly this year! It's a good job I've got a couple more days to think quite what to do (If I go anywhere!).

Comments