BONUS | I thought the gym was meant to be good for you?!

Now to me, I must say I love a little bit of pain the day after a good work out at the gym. It proves to me I've done something and is a little reminder I can do it and it reminds me to do it again.

Today, there's not just a dull ache, there's physical pain..and that's not from yesterday...It's from Friday. Friday was upper body and core workouts (I know I have no visible core but it's still good to work the muscles) and today I can barely move.

My right arm is okay (ish) but my left one, I can't fully extend and I can't fully bend so I'm walking with a slightly bent arm to try and avoid pain. When I tried to sit up this morning my abs hurt and so I lent on my arm to help me up, which was the worst mistake ever, my arm hurts a lot more than my non existent abs. When I tried to lift a cup of tea to my mouth I even felt pain. Why do bad things happen to good people?!

I had planned on going to the gym again today, but I think I'm in too much pain and I don't want to make it worse. Also, I'm getting a cold and sneezing hurts my abs. Today is not my day!

Comments