Make up - Kathleen Lights Colourpop Where the light is quad


One of the only Youtuber's who I hate missing a video from the Kathleen Lights. I just love how real she is and she's a similar age to me too. Not only that but she has an amazing make up collection and I trust that things she say are good really are. She's not someone I've been watching for ages but I really do enjoy what she does and how she does it. When I saw that she was collaborating with Colourpop to bring out an eye shadow quad I was really excited! I knew straight away that I wanted it but wasn't sure how I'd get it due to Colourpop not posting to the UK.


One of my friends mentioned she was getting in on a Coloupop order and so I asked her to get me the quad. Although it took a while before I got my hands on it, it was totally worth the wait (Well, I've not used them yet but they swatch like heaven).


Left to right: Kathleenlights, Cornelious, Blaze, Glow.

Comments