Life | I'm feeling 22!

Soooo although a lot of people still think I look about 16 on Sunday it's my 22nd birthday. Last yearr I spent my birthday at the Pirates show in Magaluf so this year spending it in Hull is going to be, lets say very different!

My 21st was literally amazing and although I didn't spend it with birthday (for the first time I think) it was definitely something I'll remember for a long time. This year I'm lucky enough to have the day off work and will spend it with friends. I'm looking forward to it and just to have a relaxing day.

My wishlist for my birthday!
- To spend a day chilling out
- To spend time catching up with my friends
- To save for a laptop to make blogging easier!
- To eat lots of good food
- To have a few too many drinks

Although presents are always nice, as I'm getting older to me it's more who I spend my day with and what I do on the day that matters to me. There's no point in pretending having a relaxing day will live up to last years events but I've got many more birthdays to look forward to!

Comments