Empties


Make up: This very rarely happens! I finished a stay matte powder by Rimmel, it's my favourite, I use it every single day and it is not part of my routine that I think will be changing anytime soon. L'oreal million lashes mascara, I've had this for a while. I really liked it when I used it, but most mascaras don't do an awful lot for me so this one is pretty much on par with every other one. Rimmel lip liner in east end snob - This is a liner I was given and really like as a base for MAC please me. However the actual liner doesn't last that long as application goes on fairly thick so uses a lot of the product on each use.


Deodorants: As you can see from this post and previous posts I am very much a creature of habit when it comes to this...


Body wash: Not sure why I only have one of these as I have been collecting things for this post for a while, however I always just use whatever shower gels depending on what is on offer. This one was nice, the smell was lovely but it wasn't anything particularly special.


Face washes and cleansers: I love love love love the micellar water on the left of this picture. It's usually around £5 and I refuse to spend that much on it despite the fact I love it! I managed to find a bottle for £3 the other day and am very happy with that! The middle cleansing lotion is also good and moisturises the face well too. The simple face wash I like, it's good for when my skin is playing up but it's not a product I would use all the time so probably wouldn't repurchase.


Hair products: As you can see from the shampoo and conditioners I'm a bit of a cheap skate. They do the job fine so I don't willingly pay more! The dry shampoo is a literal lifesaver when you are running late for work or even for a bit of extra volume. Batiste is the only brand of dry shampoo I will use as I do believe this is worth the extra money.


Hair removal: The veet I hate the smell of but if you use this stuff properly it works really really well and is a lot less hassle than shaving! The razor I thought would be really good as it has a soap layer around the razor which is meant to stop you having to use shaving cream etc. However, I'm throwing this out not because it's blunt or the soap has run out but because I really don't like it. It worked okay to start with but it just makes my skin itchy as if I've dry shaved as isn't as easy to use as I had hoped.

Comments