Pamper session


I don't often get a lot of down time and when I do pampering myself is one of the last things that I think to do with that time. Today, I had the day off and I've loved lounging around and actually taking some time out to pamper my skin.


I started with taking my make up off with some bioderma samples. 


Next I put on a nose strip to try and clear some of those horrible black heads.


I next used a sheet mask to try and sort some of my skin issues out... At the moment I have a lot of spots and I'm not entirely sure why! 


The final thing I did was put on some moisturiser as this is something I do not do often enough. 

Sometimes it is good to take a little time out of your day to put in the effort for your skin. I'm hoping I will see some results if I keep up some sort of routine.



Comments