Make up - What have I been buying?

Okay so I'm aware this post AGAIN is not up on the day it 'should' have been, but my laptop has broken (it's working enough) and our internet went down over the weekend and then again early this week so it's as if everything has been against me!

For once I've not actually been spending that much on new make up! The fact that I've not yet been paid may have contributed to that though!

I am a sucker for a nice lipstick though, and so when it was national lipstick day I just had to make use of the offer on Debenham's website. Although the deal wasn't as good as last year (£5 off) I still may have bought four brand new pretty lipsticks. This year it was £5 off when buying two or more...so I placed two separate orders to utalise this the best I could!

Although MAC lipsticks are fairly expensive and this did mean I still spent a lot of money two of them I had wanted for a really long time and now that I'm working why shouldn't I do this occasionally?


Left to right: Taupe, Mehr, Saigon summer, Syrup

Comments