Life - It's all worth it in the end

After hours and hours of job searches, endless forms, telephone calls, interviews, tears and sleepless nights I am so SO proud to say I have a job. Some people seem to be able to just walk into them, previously the people I've known have got me part time jobs. However, being a new graduate living away from home I've been less than fortunate and after applying for literally an unknown number of jobs I've done it...and I've even landed myself a job I wanted!

There are a lot of stories I want to write about at some point that have lead to where I am now, however things have been busy and I've kind of lost my mojo. Applying for so many jobs and so many rejections to be honest has had me feeling pretty sorry for myself and blogging just hasn't what I've wanted to turn to get me out of my rut.

Anyway, from Monday (27th of last month) I've been working 40 hours a week. It's been a massive shock to the system but it's a change I was ready for. Being unemployed was definitely not for me! Me and the girls I live with one night even ended up sat inside a cardboard box that our new sofa came in because we couldn't work out how to build the sofa (there were no instructions). Although I love having time to myself and doing my own thing, having that much time was getting boring and I was itching to get a job, so I am very happy that I finally have!

 

Comments