'Time flys when you are having fun'

...it's saturday...again and I've not posted this week.. Again. Days seem to be flying by before I even realised where we are in the week. 

Work is going well, I'm enjoying it. There are days I don't wanna get out of bed but I feel like that's a standard. The only thing I don't like is the feeling my whole day has gone by the time I get in. I don't even wanna cook sometimes! This week I've been getting in close to 8pm and once I've eaten and showered I'm done for the day. That's okay, it just means I need to get more organised with other aspects of my life..like my blog.

Anyway this weekend I've got a three day weekend and I'm off to the hull blogger meet. I'm excited but kind of too tired to realise I'm excited, I know we have all been there! I'm hoping on the Monday I can sit and write lots of posts to get ahead and actually keep on top of my blog more as I do miss it a lot. 

I'm also having some difficulties with my laptop and my internet isn't the most reliable thing in the world either, sooo bear with me! 

Comments