Graduation

I'm a lot later writing this post than I intended to be but with a lot going on and no internet at home I'm only just getting round to it - Never live in Hull being limited to KC is CRAP!

My graduation day was on the 15th July. It was actually sunny in Hull for once and was an amazing day. There was a lot of waiting around yes however it was all worth it. The actual ceremony only lasted an hour and a half which was good as the town hall was sooo hot and much longer in there would probably have resulted in my fainting.

I went for a nice meal in the evening with my mum dad and boyfriend too. Oh, and I casually tried and kinda failed to move house on this day too! It was all very crazy and I wouldn't recommend trying to do two such big things in the same day!


My dress was from M&S collection and shoes are just from Primark.

Comments