FOTD - Five product, summer look

Thought I'd give myself a challenge and only allow myself to use five products to do a minimal/summery make up look. I'm actually really happy with the outcome!

Firstly I used the Revlon Colourstay oily/combination in 150 buff. I love this foundation but really noticed a difference applying it without the primer I usually use.

Second I used Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent to try and keep any oil away!


The third product I used was MAC Please me. I used this both as a blush and a lipstick. I just dabbed the lipstick on my cheeks and blended it by tapping it with my finger.


For the fourth product I used my Kiko mosaic highlighter in 01 Future light. I used this as a normal highlight but also for a little bit of colour on my lids.


Lastly I used L'oreal volume million lashes in black to finish off the look.

Comments