Book Review - Paige Toon, Thirteen Weddings


I was given this book as part of a box swap last summer and never got round to reading it so decided to take it with me this year. I'm not really sure what I expected from this book except I guessed it wasn't exactly going to be a murder mystery!

The general plot is following a woman who moves to the UK from Australia on a work placement. She's just broken up with her boyfriend and the story follows her life (focusing mostly on men) during her time in the UK. Of course it's not just easy sailing!

Overall I'd probably recommend this book to people who like a girly kind of chick flick but unless that's the kind of book you're feeling like reading I'd not bother! It was good and I know I invested in it quite a lot as at the end of the book I was left wondering if she ended up with the right guy!

It's a very easy read and so was perfect for lazing around on holiday and reading by the pool!

I'd give this book 7 out of 10.

Comments

  1. Paige Toon is an amazing author, always in summer to read list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Paige Toon's books! I would highly recommend Johnny Be Good, I've read it three times now and I never tire of it; it's so much more than your standard trashy chick lit novel. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment