12 weeks slip into summer - I'm home!

I got back from my holiday early Friday morning and decided to face a weigh in this morning. I've not actually gained any weight while I've been away which I'm really happy about especially as I wasn't eating as well as I could have been!

There will be lots of posts about the holiday and the holiday food over the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for those!

I'm also really looking forward to getting back to the gym - I'm currently at my mum and dad's house not at my own but will be heading back to mine tomorrow. I've sorted a food shop to be delivered tomorrow evening and I must say I'm looking forward to a lot of the things I've ordered. Lots of lean meat, vegetables and fruit!

It's just under a month now till my graduation and the dress I bought for it doesn't fit so I'm very focused on what I need to achieve!

Check out www.dwfitnessclubs.com who have come up with amazing work outs for this plan and www.weirdfish.co.uk who have supplied target dresses! I'm still totally in love with my dress (that I'm still a long way from fitting in, but still very determined to fit into!)


Comments