University - IT'S ALL OVER?!

I'm writing this in advanced so all I can tell you is that when this goes up it's the day of my last exam. My final exam is an afternoon one and so when this goes up I'll probably be in a panic and my stress levels will be high!

I was on the bus into town the other day and it suddenly hit me literally how close it is to my university life being over. I got pretty emotional thinking about the last three years and everything that's happened and just my life over that time.

To say these three years have flew by is an understatement. As time has gone on it seems to have gone by quicker and quicker. As much as I have LOVED my time at uni it's also been very stressful. I've loved moving out and all the ups and downs that has come with that. Independence is a massive thing for me, I've always been quite grown up but I think I've grown so much since moving out. Having to do everything for myself I've actually really enjoyed and I believe it's set me up well for the rest of my life.

I also believe that uni has made me so much more confident. I was never really shy but I'm much happier in myself now and I believe that's very much to do with the people I'm surrounded by. I've made THE best friends ever (I still have amazing friends at home too) and I wouldn't change them for the world.


Comments