Slip into summer - 12 week challenge

It's the end of another week and I'm feeling okay. I went to a zumba class on Wednesday and stayed after to hit the gym. By the time I got home I was shattered but I definitely felt good about myself. Yesterday involved running around the city centre with my dad (he walks so quickly I practically have to run to keep up) burning what my phone calculated as nearly a thousand calories! A win in my eyes!

Food wise, I'm slowly getting better. I am making better decisions I think and I think I'm eating less overall too so they're both positives. The dress I'm still too scared to try on however in a couple of weeks I may do..We'll see how the next few weeks go!

Don't forget to check out www.weirdfish.co.uk and www.dwfitnessclubs.com to see the people behind this!


Comments