Mini Superdrug Haul

3 for 2 has been calling my name ever since I went to Leeds and took advantage of the offer. There were still a few things I wanted and so as a reward for the work I put into my dissertation I decided to place an order.

I was after the maybelline concealer that had the sponge applicator however there was none in my colour in stock so instead I decided to try the Make up revolution Cover & Conceal palette. I've not used it yet however I have high expectations as I love MUR.


I also got another Maybelline colour drama, the one I have I love so I picked up the colour Nude Perfection. However there are still more colours of this I really want!


I love liquid eyeliners and at the moment the only one I really love is really expensive. It's from ArtDeco and while it lasts I'm going to use it as much as I can however when it dries up I know I will not re-purchase as I have no idea why I ever spent that much on a liner. So until then I'm on the hunt for something I can work with as well as I can the one I use. I got the L'oreal Super Liner in Perfect Slim as I really like pen applicators. I've heard great things about this and so really really hope it lives up to expectations.



Comments