Mini Boots Haul

Probably the tiniest Boots haul ever! I needed some more deodorant and that may have resulted in buying other things that were not needed.

I looked at the make up but the Boots I went into is only tiny so I just got some pretty summery coloured nail varnishes.


I got three of the Rimmel Rita Ora varnishes in the colours Roll in the grass, oragina and go wild-er-ness. I've not got a lot of this kind of colours as most of my nail varnishes are dark colours. Oh, and a bonus, they were on 3 for 2.


I've pained my nails to match the weather more in the colour roll in the grass and I really like it. It took two coats but they dried pretty quickly and wasn't too thin. I hate thin nail varnish as it just goes everywhere! I'm looking forward to trying the other colours.




Comments