Degustabox


I've only ever had one degustabox before and the last time I got one I got a good offer. This time I'd seen a few people mention the more recent ones and some of the food looked really good so I decided to get another one.

I'm so happy with what I got. The only thing not pictured was a little packet of bbq sauce that I tried on the day it arrived and forgot to take a picture of (bad blogger).

I'm really happy because everything that came in this box I'll use. I love bbq sauce, balsamic vinegar I use on my salads and would chose over a fancy dressing every day of the week. I love noodles and the recipes that come with them look really yummy, the slim pasta I saw months ago and wanted to try but never got round to buying and it's really expensive so that kind of put me off too! The little juice box is just something different to try, marinade in a bag is awesome as I love chicken but plain is a bit boring! The biscuits I'd never seen before but after placing one on top of my cup of tea as instructed I'm amazed. The inside has a gooey caramel and the heat from a drink makes me more gooey. They're lovely but something I'm trying to keep as a treat! Snack bars are prefect for on the go and look nice and the cereal is something I've seen before but never bought. I'm not a huge fan of weetabix but these ones interest me and so I'll give them a go!

Comments