12 Week Slip Into Summer Challenge - End of week 3

It's the end of the third week. This week was my dissertation deadline and so it kind of goes without saying that I've not been on top form with my eating but I've been to the gym once, been to one exercise class and been for a couple of walks.

Monday was all fine until I accidentally ordered dominos. Tuesday my lunch was coffee and cake but from then onwards I've been pretty good and have been trying to make up for earlier on in the week!

Tomorrow marks the day that new measurements will be recorded and weighing in will happen. I'm going to be 100% truthful when I say I believe I've not worked hard enough these few weeks. Although I've made some positive changes to my lifestyle I know that I've not done as much as I could have and as of right now...I am not on track to fit into the lovely dress!

However, I want to make up for my not so good effort and am still hoping to be able to wear my dress with pride at the end of all of this. I know I still have enough time to make a difference and I'm going to make every second count!

Don't forget to check out the people behind all this www.weirdfish.co.uk and www.dwfitnessclubs.com!


Comments