S - Subscription boxes

I've been subbed to a number of subscription boxes over the last year or so but there's not many I've been massively impressed with. Right now I'm not subscribed to any - partly due to trying to save some money but also because if I want to try a product with the amount of money you can spend on all the boxes, you may aswell just get the product and get something you actually like.


One of my favourite boxes I've had recently would have to be a Gousto box. This is a food box, where you pick recipes and you are send the exact amount of food needed to make the meals. The idea I think is really good, personally I waste more food than I like to admit and making portions like this makes me eat less as I'm definitely someone who can eat wayyy more than one portion.


The one downside to the box is the cost. Usually the cost is £35 for three meals for two people. To me, I can do an entire weeks shop for £35 for all three meals of the day not just one. Although the convenience of the box is huge I just can't justify the money for that convenience. However I did manage to get my first box on an offer and only paid £10 for it which I think is amazing.









P.S sorry about all the pictures but I just had to show you exactly what came in it and just how amazing the box is! I love that the meat and fridge stuff were put into a thermal bag with ice blocks to keep them cool. I thought all the little things of this box made it extra special. Oh, and the meals I chose were a tumeric curry, harrisa beef patties and pork with leeks and potatoes. Trust me, they all tasted amazing!

Comments