R - Recently purchased

For lent I put myself on a make up spending ban as I've found myself more and more interested in make up and my bank balance has been paying for this! Although it was a challenge it wasn't something I found too difficult. It was nice to be reminded of what I had and use those products.

Last week I went shopping to Leeds and the only things I actually bought were make up and skin care. There were a few things I'd spotted I wanted to try as there was a lot of hype surrounding these products and until last week I'd not really had the chance to see if the hype was worthwhile.

You may have already seen a post I did about what I wanted from Kiko. Leeds is one of the few places in the UK that has a Kiko and so I'll admit I went a little overboard. I got the highlighter I'd wanted but the blushers just weren't what I had hoped for so I gave those a miss. Eye shadows were where I went a little crazy. I bought three when we first went in but after sitting down for lunch decided to go back to buy a palette to put them in - at this point I was told if I bought six shadows I got the palette for free, so I did...


Superdrug was the other main place I wanted to try things from. The new L'oreal infallible foundation I really wanted to try and when I got there I decided instead of another primer I wanted I'd try the primer that is supposed to match the foundation. I also had wanted to try the new Max Factor blushers and after much debate actually only bought one! I also wanted a Rimmel 107 and 01 which I got along with one of the Maybelline colour drama lipsticks that have been massively talked about. These were all on three for two hence the six products I got. There were a few other things I had wanted but they were either out of stock or I didn't want them as much after I saw them in store.

Also from Superdrug I had wanted to try some micellar water to remove make up as apparently it's amazing and as much as I love what I use it's always good to try new products. This was on buy one get one free so I also got a charcol face wash. Not something I've used or heard a lot about but it looked interesting.


Comments