N - New Challenges

Not long ago I was contacted to take part in a 12 week plan of both food and fitness with the aim to drop a dress size by the end of the time.

This seemed like the perfect opportunity for me to take my weight loss seriously again and after studying the meal planner and the fitness plan I took the plunge and said yes!

Any of you who read my blog know how much weight loss and my weight means to me and how it affects me. The dress I am aiming to fit in is a size 16 however I currently wear clothes that are a 18-20. This scares me a little...what if I let everyone down and I can't fit in it? I am however prepared to try very hard and work to the best of my ability to see quite what I can achieve.

The lovely dress is from here and the whole plan has been put together by www.dwfitnessclubs.com

So far everything is going well, I've dropped a little bit of weight and I'm excited about being more active again. Yesterday I went to a Zumba class burning over 600 calories and I loved it! I also did over 16000 steps - mostly from shopping! It's amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.

Comments