K - Kiko wishlist

After placing a rather large Kiko order a while ago there are more items on their website that I have been lusting over. Here's just a few of the items I cannot wait to get my hands on!


Firstly their mosaic blush. I saw this a while ago when it was launched with their spring collection and as one of my favourite blushes is nearly empty I think one of these is going to be the replacement of choice.

The mosaic highlighter also from the spring collection looks amazing. I don't really have any highlighters I tend to use eye shadow so having something a bit more fit for purpose will be perfect!

I already have one of the satin matte lipsticks and I adore the colour of it, I'd really like one of the darker nude colours next!

I also have a couple of the eye shadows, there is literally about 10 or so more I'd like but I have a lot of palettes so I need to have a proper look at what I already have before I go too crazy!

Comments