H - Health

With regards to yesterdays post I just wanna talk about health.

I don't actually have any health issues due to my weight. My blood pressure is okay, I don't have any heart problems, my liver works okay, etc. However I worried about the implications that there may be in the future due to my size and this is the main reason I want to ditch a few pounds (or 60!).

I do exercise, I enjoy exercise, and I try to do some form of exercise at least twice a week. This is something I'm aiming to up however uni is crazy busy at the moment.

I'm planning on changing how I eat soon aswell to try out some diets that people do and see if they actually work. I'm skeptical about the science behind a lot of diets and so I'm gonna try them out for myself. I've got a few ideas already but if there's any suggestions I'd consider those also.

Comments