G - Graduation

Today marks fourteen weeks to the day till I graduate. Which if I'm completely honest is a little terrifying. My whole life I've known what the next step is. When I was coming to the end of my A levels I knew I'd go to uni but now that's coming to an end and I still don't know completely what I wanna do everything is getting too real and scary and every time I think about it for too long my heart beat gets faster and I have a little panic.

I'm scared of the whole idea of graduation if I'm honest. What am I gonna wear? I'll look fat no matter what I wear, I don't want people to look at me, what if I fall over? What if I'm just depressed about the whole thing because I didn't do as well as I wanted? Etc, Etc.

I worry a lot, but this just seems to be something that's taking over a little. It's too close and I hate it!

Comments