Where have I been?

The scheduled posts ran out and I just didn't write any more. Usually I force myself to write a post to keep posting regularly but recently I've just really not wanted to. I've completely and utterly lost my blogging mojo and it's still not looking like it's return will be soon.  

Uni life has got even more crazy, the final countdown to the unemployed and depressed is inevitable and moving so much quicker than I'd like.

Deadlines are a bit crazy, exams are literally round the corner, weight loss has come to a complete halt and applying for jobs is draining.

I've make up from swaps to post about but other than that my life is pretty much uni and Grey's (they're removing the entire seasons 1-10 at the end of the month and I'm only on season 7!). Any time I get to myself I'm literally spending locked in my room. The spending ban also means I'm not buying make up that I want to test and share!

This whole post seems to have gotten a bit depressing - it wasn't meant to be I swear! I've got the Easter holidays coming up and this time next week I'll be home for a while. Maybe then I'll be able to find some things I feel passionate enough about to share.  

Comments

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from. I have also lost my blogging mojo and it is slowly coming back. You will get through it. I know how hard uni is as my course has gotten very busy as well. I have faith that you will succeed and will get back into the swing of things. Us bloggers need time to unwind and have a break to do other, more important things. X

    blogsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours comes back soon/it already has seeing as I'm so late to replying to this!

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah!

    Sounds totally understandable to me. Blogs are meant to be enjoyed not a chore and blogging breaks seem to be underated, personally I love them if I'm snowed under.

    Good luck with your course, I remember how crazy it gets even if it was so very many years ago. Yikes I just counted how many, woah where does the time go?

    Mars xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my mojo back definitely with help from the AtoZchallenge!
      Thank you, means a lot. It can't have been that long ago! x

      Delete

Post a Comment