My life

They say things come in threes. I really really hope they don't. I've been home since Friday evening and already I've had bad (luck) things happen. I don't believe in luck really however maybe if I start believing less bad stuff will happen?!

Saturday morning I stayed in to collect post I was expecting. It was dad's birthday and his present was due to arrive. I'd just got started on some uni work and was on a roll when the door went. Collected the parcel and turned around to realise I'd locked myself out. Since I've last been home we've had a porch made and so the delivery guy had knocked on the outside doors - the inside door and somehow slammed shut despite the fact that normally you have to massively slam it to get it to actually close! I spent the next two ish hours sat on a stone floor that was freezing waiting for mum and dad to get home to let me back in...I had no shoes on, only a dress, leggings, socks and a cardigan. It was freezing cold and I didn't have my phone with me. To say it wasn't ideal is an understatement! Don't worry you can laugh, I'd laugh if it'd happened to anyone but me!

Sunday afternoon my phone froze..completely. It wouldn't respond to people ringing it, trying to turn it off, touching the screen or anything! So I then spent time I wanted to spend working looking for a new phone and working out how easy it would be to upgrade early. My luck with technology has never been good and that was the final straw - I've ordered a new phone!

Today is Monday - nothing too awful has happened, although after spending nearly an hour on the phone to sort getting a new phone and splashing money for the benefit, my phone decided to make a miraculous recovery.

Hope your lives are all going more swimmingly than mine!

Comments