February Pink Parcel


I was really excited to recieve this box this month as I'd pretty much managed to avoid spoilers. The usual chocolate and teabag make me happy enough so the fact there was an eye shadow palette, a brush AND a face mask too made me even more excited!

The MUA palettes I know of because they're a super affordable brand but I've never bought any of their palettes so getting this one in a colour that I'll totally use was great.

Nail files are always handy to put in your bag/just have around the house for when a nail snaps etc. The lip balm is also useful especially at this time of year.

The brush is so soft and although I've not used it yet I think it'll be really good.

Face masks at the moment are something I'm a bit obsessed with finding the perfect one of. I'm yet to find it so hoping that this one could be the one?!

Comments

  1. This looks like a great subscription box, lovely range of products!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment