Hair mask: Andrew Barton

I received this sample from a goodie bag from the Hull Blogger Meet back in December. My hair after Christmas was in desperate need of a lift and so when I remembered I had this I was excited to try it out. I've never used a hair mask before so I was pleased with the results.


My hair smelt amazing after using this and was really soft to touch, I actually felt it looked blonder and more full of life too. I'm fairly skeptical about the science behind things like this but I must say even from just how my hair looked I was impressed.

The packet says it helps repair hair and boost moisture levels - hair feels visibly stronger, softer and shinier. I have to say I'm not sure how hair looks stronger but I definitely agree with the other claims.

The only bad thing about this is if you get in the shower then try to open it it can be difficult to grip and actually open!

Comments