Second week of 5:2

As usual I did the falling off the diet train. It's been exam period and watching what I was eating became literally the last thing on my mind. Stress affects me in ways that mean I don't sleep and so being awake about twenty hours a day and trying to be good about what I ate just didn't mix well.

I managed half the week and even managed one of my two fast days before I went off track but the second half of the week has not been within calories at all...and I've not been going to the gym either. Although I've not been counting calories I've not gone majorly over the top by eating take away three times a day or anything and so although I've had a week off I'm not too worried.

Two days time marks Monday - the day that all diets start and the time for me to wipe the slate clean. I am wanting to properly do this and I just need to make sure I do not find excuses to not count calories. Sometimes counting and weighing out all the proper portion sizes is a bit of a pain however hopefully this time I can stick to it longer than a week and a half!

Comments