Old el Paso - Burrito kit


From the Hull Blogger Meet I was lucky enough to be given one of these kits. I absolutely love Old el Paso stuff so I was really excited to be able to try a kit I've not used before. I was just making these for me so I only used 125g of mince and a quarter of the salsa pack and the chilli mix pack.


Please excuse the state of the oven...I live in a student house! Firstly I browned off the mince.


Next I added the chilli mix and left it to heat through. While this was cooking I prepped some salad and got out the wraps.


I added lettuce, tomatoes, some salsa and a little grated cheese to finish off. These were lovely and even something I can enjoy while calorie counting. This meal came in at about 700 calories. I know that may seem like an awful lot but as it was eaten on a non fast day it's totally okay! I could reduce calories another time by not having cheese and by using a leaner mince as this one was just a normal 20% fat one.

Comments