New Year

I'm sure there's been many posts today about new years resolutions. The only one I (half) made was saying to my boyfriend at midnight I wonder how long I can last without swearing? I noticed at about 2pm when driving I'd called someone a effing bellend. That didn't last long!

I don't usually make resolutions as - as proven by myself - they don't last long at all! This year I'm not thinking about what I can do as a resolution and I'm not a believer in the new year new me motto either. All I'm focusing on this year is doing all that I can so that this time next year is a lot different to what it is now. Even without trying things will be different. I'll have graduated, I'll probably not be living in Hull anymore and hopefully I won't have an awful sleeping pattern. 

This time next year I really really hope to be working full time in a job related to my degree, even if I have to work my way up the ladder and I'd love to not be living at home! Having my own car is also a goal I'm aiming for! 

What are your new years resolutions/wishes? Hope you all had a lovely time bringing in the new year.

Comments