My 2014 as a blogger

This time last year I was very very different in what I wore on my face. Make up mattered to me but I wasn't half as interested as what I am now. So I was going to do a favourites of 2014 when it occurred to me that actually not the whole of the year was spent being that bothered. I instead decided to write about what changed in 2014 to make me who I am now.


Not long after I started blogging Charley (who I live with) organised a meet. I was never originally going to go as blogging had literally just come back into my life and so I didn't feel like I belonged. However as the event got closer and a couple of people dropped out I decided I was going to go. I'm so happy I made that decision as I met some amazing people at that event! This meet got me full swing back into blogging and I've been blogging fairly regularly ever since.


Hull Fashion Week. This was the perfect excuse to meet back up with people from the first meet, meet a few more bloggers and also get to blog. What more could I want?! At an event during this week I bought my first piece of high end make up...I was started to become a lot more interested!

Yum, food festival. I love food..so this was great fun. Looking around the stalls that were there was great fun.

I've also been to another blogger meet in 2014. This one was in December and I'm still posting about items I received in the goodie bags! A lot of the girls I met the first time around where there so having a chat was great but it also meant I get to meet even more local bloggers - I still can't believe how many of us there are!


2014 has been my first full year blogging and has given me many experiences that I'm very grateful for! Hopefully 2015 has many more to provide me with and that'll I'll grow more so as a blogger and as a person.

Comments