Gym wear haul

January signifies new starts and a lot of people like to think of it as a chance to make themselves a new person. I've been wanting to use my gym membership more often as when I go I actually really enjoy the gym and I want it to become more a part of my routine.


I only have one pair of gym leggings and one top so I thought to try and make me go more often I'd buy some more clothes.


I got two pairs of leggings - one long legged and one three quarter legged. I wanted a long pair because it's really cold  outside at the moment and also because sometime I just cannot be bothered to shave my legs before going to the gym - TMI I'm sorry!

I also got another baggy top. I hate the top of my arms and so I tend to wear tops designed for men to the gym rather than the female vest type.

I also bought a new sports bra, one because it was really cheap and two because they're so comfy!


All of this I worked out should have cost me well over a hundred pounds and cost me £32 with postage! A bargain even if I do say so myself.

Comments

  1. I have just started using my gym at Uni and am enjoying it so far. It gives me a little break from Uni work and is helping me loose weight. I too bought a lot of gym clothes at rock bottom prices. X

    blogsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post and it also comprises a lot of useful facts- Thanks for valuable information. Really enjoyed reading it. Please visit my mens baggy workout pants page and please leave comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment