Book Review - Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan


If you've ever read this book then hopefully you'll agree with my opinion of it. If you've not read it then I have one piece of advise for you..

Don't bother.

The book is the tale of two people with the same name who eventually meet each other. Nothing terrible happens, nothing amazing happens, infact nothing really happens.

It's not an awful book or anything there's just no real story. Nothing interesting happens and I kept reading expecting something major to occur and it never did.

I picked this book up after reading The Fault in Our Stars also by John Green. It was an amazing book and most of you have probably either read it or seen it at the pictures or both. I thought it was amazingly written and just a really good story that so many people can relate to. This made me even more disappointing that Will Grayson Will Grayson was so uneventful.

Comments